It used to be that every bridesmaid wore the same dress. This is still the case for some bridal parties, but others have tossed that idea out the window. Instead they give their ladies the ability to choose a dress … Continue reading
Go under the sea for a little outfit inspiration. Whether you’re a fan of Ariel and her iconic seashell top and red hair or Ursula and her darker vibe, you can use them to add some fun to your wardrobe. … Continue reading
Rainy days in the fall aren’t humid like in the summer months. They have a chill to them, so it’s nice to pick out an outfit to keep you cozy. Our first comfy item is a gray cardigan. Loose fitting … Continue reading
- Book – Even though electronic readers are convenient, there is nothing like holding a real book in your hand. If you are able to find a vintage copy or first edition of an old favorite, then nothing can replace it. Vintage books hold more than just the story written inside, but they carry with them their own history. Include an inscription, but if you prefer not to write on the book itself, write your wishes to the recipient on a nice bookmark!
- Clutch Wallet – Sometimes a flimsy fold over wallet is more of a nuisance than anything. A hard clutch wallet keeps everything straight, neat and won’t allow itself to be overstuffed! Try one of these in a luxurious snake print and texture!
- Personalized Handkerchief – Beautiful handkerchiefs embroidered with the recipient’s initials are always appreciated! Small and easy to tuck into a purse or clutch, they are a useful gift.
- Tablet Case – Make it even more special with personalization! Have their initials embroidered or embossed on the front!
- Jewelry Set – This gorgeous teal mint and gold tone jewelry set is perfect for the girl who wants to make a statement. Either worn together or separately, this bracelet, necklace and earrings trio is the perfect addition to any wardrobe!
- Silk Scarf – Silk, though lightweight, is a deceptively warm fabric, which makes is perfect for winter! It will keep warm when worn close to the skin, which makes it the perfect accessory for layering.
- Office Satchel – There is no woman in the world who would ever say “I have enough purses.” For the career woman, gift her a satchel is warm neutral colors and a classic shape, and you won’t go wrong!
- Essential Oils Diffuser – Aromatherapy gifts are always appreciated! Include a gift certificate for their choice of essentials oils!
- Straw and Leather Envelope Clutch – These purses are perfect for Spring, Summer or Fall! Made of handwoven straw and leather detailing, they are the perfect clutch to carry on casual days.
- Satin Corset – For the bride-to-be or special lady in your life, a corset is a fun and sexy gift! Include some stockings to make it extra special!
- Vintage Style Bowler Hat – For the woman who likes classic styles, this hat will add the right amount of vintage flair to their closet!
- Pashmina – Available in an infinite number of colors and patterns, a pashmina scarf is great if you’re not very close to the person for whom you are buying. A solid scarf or classic striped print in their favorite colors will always work!
- Boutique Soap – Sometimes it’s nice to have some handmade soaps to treat yourself with. Special soap infused with essential oils make every day baths feel like a spa day!
- Evening Clutch Bag – For bridesmaids or girls going to their first prom, gift them something that will match their dress on this special day!
- Loose-fit Cardigan – If you aren’t sure what to buy someone, these free-size cardigans will save you in a pinch!
We’re excited about now offering thigh high stockings! These items are great to pair with our corsets and high heels. If you’d like to add a little something extra to your bedroom look try a pair today! Although legs aren’t … Continue reading
Going to see a show on Broadway used to be more of a grand experience. People would dress up for this special event. Nowadays the outfits run the gamut of fancy to casual. Ladies can be seen in anything from … Continue reading
Sandy from Grease was prim and proper until the scene at the end. Use her transformation as inspiration for your Halloween costume and recreate her memorable look from the movie. Black and red are the key colors to this look. … Continue reading
Cinderella had a magical night until the clock struck 12. If her fairy godmother had to create a look to make her feel like a princess at an event today, like a gala or prom, what would her wand come up … Continue reading
Sometimes the classic rhyme “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue” can be a stressful last minute rush to fulfill. These items are supposed to be good luck charms, not something to panic about. But once you have your … Continue reading
Pop stars put on a dazzling show for their audience. Why not treat the people in your life to the same fabulous display? Here are some tips to incorporate a look for the stage into a look for your own … Continue reading