Corset sizes can be tricky to pick and one of the worst things that can happen when ordering one online is going through the hassle of trying to find the proper corset size and receiving one that does not fit properly. Here at Chicastic, we do everything in our power to make sure that doesn’t happen. From the sizing chart like the one below, to a chat session with our support team, or even a simple phone call, we are here to make sure you get the corset you want in the size and fit you want. Below, we not only have our sizing chart, but also a step by step guide on how to properly put yours on. These directions as well as the guide can also be found with any corset from our collection that you click on.
- 1. Loosen the laces so that you can put it on comfortably.
- 2. Carefully line up the two sides of your busk on the front of the corset. Line up the pins and the holes and clip the busk together.
- 3. Tighten the lacing. Starting from the top. Next, go to the bottom of the lacing and pull the laces tighter there. Then working the bottom half of the lacing tighter.
- 4. Tie off the loose lacing on the back of your corset.
- 5. There is a panel at the back of the corset which you can use to cover up your back under the lacing(optional) or fold it into the corset for a more exposed look for your back under the lace up.