Tube scarves make wonderful outfit accessories. They are also known as circle scarves, infinity scarves, or even eternity scarves. The one thing they have in common is that they have their ends stitched together so there is no visible end. These amazingly versatile accessories can be worn in many ways, depending on the length and width of the scarf. Whether or not to keep you warm in the winter or just to make a fashion statement, tube scarves are a must for every closet! Here are a few stylish ways to wear a tube scarf.
- As a hood – For colder days, loop the scarf three times around your neck (just like before) but take one of the loops and pull it from the back to the front over your head like a hood. You may choose not to loop but to wear it around your neck then pull it over your head for looser hood.
- As a shoulder wrap – Loop the scarf twice around your neck and then pull the layers out to spread on your shoulder. Add a brooch or glittering pin for some added pizzazz.
- Bolero style – Insert your left arm through one end, wrap the scarf around your back and insert your right arm through the other. Wear it gathered on your shoulders for a vest style.
- Halter – Step into the scarf, twist it once then put your head through the resulting loop. This look is especially attractive paired with jeans or a long flowered skirt.
- Simplicity – You can just wear the scarf draped loose around your neck for a simple yet stylish look that pairs well with shorts and boots. Take it one step further and keep the cowl in front with the rest of it draping over your shoulders like a shift.
This particular fall and winter fashion item is so perfect for every day. Its versatility makes it a fun fashion piece for every woman. Available in an endless array of colors, fabrics, lengths and widths, you are sure to find the one to fit your personality. In addition to being affordable and chic, these wraps take hardly any room in your closet.