Celebs are often some of the people we gather our own fashion inspiration from. If you’re looking for other tips and ideas, make sure to check out their blogs as well.
Celeb blogs can be a great place to gather inspiration and see what our favorite stars are wearing. Most magazines look to these people for fashion insight. They are often the ones to first find trends or start them, and have access to the insider fashion scoop. There are plenty of blogs out there that follow these celebs and post snapshots or other candid photos of them going about their day exhibiting their particular sense of style. But there’s something special about a celebrity that runs their own blog and tells us what they’re wearing, what they’re into, and what their ideas are more personally.
1. Tavi Gevinson. Sure, she isn’t a model or an actress, but she’s a great role model with a lot of fashion forward ideas. While her blog had taken more of a philosophical focus, she still exhibits her quirky style with grace and intelligence. Not only that, but she proves to be a great role model for young girls and adult women alike.
2. Beyonce, you can’t argue with the queen. Another powerful role model, Beyonce Knowles shares a lot of personal pictures and other stories on her page, showing more of her human side. They show a range of casual days to getting ready for a big concert, displaying a wide variety of looks and insight.
3. Lauren Conrad. She may be initially well known for her appearances on MTV reality dramas that are now nearing a decade old, but Lauren Conrad has proven to have a good head on her shoulders that knows not only how to carry herself respectfully but dress herself well while doing so. You can see into her burgeoning professional life while also sneaking a peek into her fashion and style insight. It’s never bad to take a few pointers.
4. Zooey Deschanel, she’s cute, she’s funny, and she seems to be everywhere now. From being in her own show, to singing, to modeling for makeup and other campaigns, she’s downright adorable and has a look completely her own. Take a look at her photos, thoughts and other quirky finds and gather some inspiration for yourself.
5. Kim Kardashian. If you want even more ways to keep up with this Kardashian, then definitely check out her blog. She dishes out style and makeup tips among sharing information regarding her business ventures and other endeavors. Regardless of her media persona, you can’t deny that she is still very much a fashion forward icon.
You can find accessories like the ones your favorite celebrity wears at Chicastic. There is everything from statement necklaces, scarves, and totes to clutches, bracelets, and cardigans.