Thin is in! Summer is right around the corner, which means it’s time for you to do something about those few extra inches around your waist. Why not give Chicastic’sbody shaping corset a try?
Made from an ultra flexible latex rubber, this comfortable shapewear is perfect for waist training and cinching. Whether you’re working out at the gym or just going for a leisurely stroll around your neighborhood, with the breathable yet strong fabric made exclusively from the most cutting edge materials in compression technology, you’ll constantly be working out your core without even knowing it! Plus, the strong steel boning is expertly placed within the shapewear’s framework, helping to support a better posture and improved back support.
All you need to do is wrap the body shaping corset around your midsection and securely fasten into place. Then just let this high quality waist trainer do the rest! You’ll be amazed by how quickly the body shaping corset will transform the appearance of your waist. Chicastic has just the size you need today, so don’t delay!
Corset sizes can be tricky to pick and one of the worst things that can happen when ordering one online is going through the hassle of trying to find the proper corset size and receiving one that does not fit properly. Here at Chicastic, we do everything in our power to make sure that doesn’t happen. From the sizing chart like the one below, to a chat session with our support team, or even a simple phone call, we are here to make sure you get the corset you want in the size and fit you want. Below, we not only have our sizing chart, but also a step by step guide on how to properly put yours on. These directions as well as the guide can also be found with any corset from our collection that you click on.
1. Loosen the laces so that you can put it on comfortably.
2. Carefully line up the two sides of your busk on the front of the corset. Line up the pins and the holes and clip the busk together.
3. Tighten the lacing. Starting from the top. Next, go to the bottom of the lacing and pull the laces tighter there. Then working the bottom half of the lacing tighter.
4. Tie off the loose lacing on the back of your corset.
5. There is a panel at the back of the corset which you can use to cover up your back under the lacing(optional) or fold it into the corset for a more exposed look for your back under the lace up.