If you’re a fan of fashion and architecture from the first half of the 1900s, say the 1920s to 1940s, then this Art Deco satin evening clutch is perfect for you. It has a classic shape, visually interesting pattern, and … Continue reading
Check out our latest arrival! The floral closure rhinestone evening clutch! This cocktail purse is perfect for evening weddings, dinners out, and as bridesmaids’ gifts. We love the sparkle of the rhinestone mesh and the classic vintage feel of the … Continue reading
Are you starting to feel the autumn chill? We are, so we picked out a fall colored tunic and cardigan to help keep us comfortable as the temperature fluctuates. This brown tribal print tunic is great for a fall day … Continue reading
Another night out or wedding to attend? Tired of your same old solid colored purse and wish you could jazz it up just a little? Try one of these crystal and rhinestone studded hard box clutch purses. They’re still solid … Continue reading
You’re getting ready to go to a wedding or other formal event. You put on a fabulous dress. Slip into those killer heels. You get out your clutch purse and start packing it with all your must have accessories. You … Continue reading
Statement pieces can help define your look and inspire outfits. Incorporate this purple rhinestone clutch into your formal spring look and stand out from the crowd.
Bold colors can be daring just as much as they can be classy. While neon colors are often considered such, there are other bright colors that may not be in the same category as neon. Any bright or startling color will do, and a brilliant purple orchid can be the ticket. Purple orchid has been a considerably hot color these past few seasons and makes the perfect accent color for this spring’s accessories. Now that spring is here, brighter colors are entering the fashion repertoire and this shade fits in there perfectly, especially since flowers are in its namesake.
But when it comes to an accent piece, you don’t just want to think about color. Texture and design should also come to mind, and the abstract rhinestone decoration seen here on this satin hard box evening clutch exhibits all of these wonderful characteristics. Its intricate rhinestone design sets it apart from plainer clutches but is still subtle. Its geometric pattern makes it modern while its shiny satin finish makes it appropriate for more traditional formal wear as well.
A piece like this works great with timeless looks, such as a black dress. The purple is still a deep, dark color but with a pop, setting itself apart from darker colors like black or dark grey. You can coordinate jewelry and other accessories by matching the color or mimicking the geometric rhinestone pattern with a statement necklace or embellished shoe. Similarly, you can wear an outfit that is more inspired by this piece while still letting it stand out, such as a power suit. You can wear a textured top in a similar orchid shade beneath a light or dark grey blazer or suit jacket with matching pant. To bring out more of the purple, try to find a pointed-toe shoe, the shape of which will complement the geometric pattern on the clutch, in the same shade.
The great thing about statement pieces like this hard case satin clutch is that they can be used to stand out completely or to inspire the outfits they are being worn with. In any case and no matter what the occasion, a statement piece like this purple rhinestone clutch can help you create countless looks and styles and will always add that bit of oomph and flare any outfit you don. Bold pieces help add personality to your look and help you stand out from the crowd.
Find your statement piece today at Chicastic.
Animal pattern clutches have always been and will be in fashion. There is a craze amongst women of all ages to wear animal pattern accessories. Whether it be snake skin, leopard print, or zebra pattern these are amazingly popular in scarves, clutches, wallets, handbags, boots, jackets, tops, and dresses. You might think you have seen it all, but you have to take a look at Chicastic’s new collection of snakeskin croc scale pattern hard box clutch bags. Available in purple. grey, black, green, brown, and blue these clutches are just hot. Great for evening parties and cocktail events you will definitely love them. Like they say “Old is Gold”, so in the fashion world animal print is the gold and with such low prices at Chicastic this gold is definitely worth a lot more.
Chicastic’s Pewter Grey Shimmer Evening Clutch is the perfect holiday party clutch. This clutch is simply fabulous; there is no other way to put it. You could pair this up with a little black (or any color) dress at a holiday cocktail party or even hold on to it for New Year’s Eve. Either way you wear it, you will be the talk of the party all night. Order it now before the holidays!
When you hear the word statement piece, the first thing that comes to mind is usually statement jewelry such as a necklace, or a pair of earrings. But have you ever considered a statement clutch? Well if you haven’t you should. Chicastic has plenty of eye catching clutches that would make a great statement piece and our collection of metallic glitter fold over envelope clutch from the Chic and Glamorous Collection is the perfect example. Varying in colors from blue, to black, bronze/brown, gold, and silver, you can achieve effortless, yet eye catching style at an affordable price. Shop this latest addition to our collection now and look out for new merchandise coming soon!
Congratulations for finally choosing the gown for your special day. This occasion calls for the perfect accessories to make sure you look your best as you walk down the aisle. Though planning for this day can be exhausting, shopping for items to accessorize your look is one of the most fun aspects of weddings. Accessories are a way for the bride to incorporate her personality into her look. Here a few ideas to make sure you have everything you need to complete you ensemble.
- Shoes – Every woman loves to shop for shoes! With the endless multitude of styles to choose from, the right pair is out there waiting. Some brides like to stay traditional and match their shoe to their dress. Others like to incorporate a shoe in a soft shade of blue as their “something blue” for the day. Many brides like to match their bridesmaids by choosing a shoe in the color of their attendants’ dresses. And other brides like to go the non-traditional route and pick a wild style like animal print heels, sneakers, or even flip flops. The choice is yours! Make sure you break your wedding shoes in by wearing them around the house. The last thing you want is to be uncomfortable walking down the aisle. Another option is to have a second pair of flats to wear towards the end of the night.
- Jewelry – Based on the intricacy and detail of your dress, your jewelry should be the opposite. Keep the accessories simple if your dress is very detailed. Ball gowns, full lace, extreme beading and alternative style dresses should be accessorized simply. Otherwise, the bride may come off looking tacky, and that is the last thing we want. Dresses that are more straightforward and plain can benefit from flashier pieces of jewelry such as a statement necklace, detailed cuff, or long dangling earrings. Balance is the key to everything.
- Veils – A veil is a very traditional bridal custom. Some modern brides choose not to wear them. A fascinator with a small face veil will bring this tradition up to date for those women who want a more up to date look. If one decides to wear a longer one, there is always the option of removing it for the reception.
- Something Old – Add an heirloom piece for a sentimental touch. For instance, wear your grandmother’s ring hanging on a chain around your neck. Or pin a brooch to the ribbons that tie your bouquet together. Even an earring that lost its pair can be incorporated this way.
- Bridal Clutch Purse – Add a Something Blue Clutch Purse as your something blue for the wedding. If you already decided on something else for your blue, a white bridal clutch or silver evening bag would be perfect accessories for your wedding day.
Creating your wedding day ensemble should be fun and personalized! Accept constructive ideas but do not let other people tell you what to wear. This day belongs to you. Come to Chicastic now to make your wedding day outfit the perfect one ever!