The fantastic thing about scarves? They can be worn all year round! Especially when it’s something like these super trendy chiffon scarves! You’ll receive 3 scarves in each pack in an assortment of wonderful colors. Perfect to switch up throughout … Continue reading
What’s stopping you from taking a walk on the wild side? Just because the weather is cold doesn’t mean your neck should be, too! Chicastic’s got you covered with this leopard animal print silk chiffon scarf. The loosely woven fabric adds a sheer and elegant touch to your everyday ensemble while the untamed leopard print pattern guarantees that your outfit will pop no matter what you’re wearing! The vibrant animal print shows off the intensity of the wild colors, but the airy feel of the silk chiffon is lightweight and soft to the touch.
Wear with jeans and a drapey cardigan when you’re going out to lunch with your girlfriends, or put it on as the finishing touch to your little black dress for that sophisticated dinner party you’re attending with your man. Plus, the silk chiffon scarf isn’t just for the winter weather. It’s longer than the average scarf, measuring 72 x 27 inches, and its modern style is the perfect piece for you to wear all year round.
Valentine’s Day is this weekend, which means now is your last chance to name drop the Chicastic collection to that special man in your life! We offer free standard shipping in the U.S. and low priced international shipping, or give us call and ask about our rush delivery services and rates.
Scarves are one of the most popular accessories for women. They are available in multiple colors, patterns, and fabrics. Silk and chiffon scarves are best for summer, while pashminas and woolen ones are more suitable for cooler seasons. The versatility of scarves allows them to be worn with many different outfits, just by changing the way you tie them. Not only do they provide warmth and comfort, but they add that punch of color or finishing touch that truly makes an outfit. Most of them are long rectangular or oblong shaped, so the following tips will be for these types of scarves.
- Wrap once around your neck and let the ends drape down your shoulders for a simple and elegant look.
- Coil your hair in a bun at the nape of your neck. Tie the scarf around your head like a headband and wrap the ends around the bun for a stylish and fuss free hairstyle.
- Let the scarf hang around your neck with the ends hanging over your shoulders. Tie a knot in the middle of both ends to create weight that keeps the scarf secure. For another option, hold both ends in one hand with the vertex in the middle of your chest and tie a knot there for a feminine spin on a tie.
- Silk can hold its shape better than chiffon. Wrap the scarf around your neck two or three times to create a sculptured circle around your neck. Pin the ends together and tuck underneath the circle to imitate an infinity scarf.
- With a formal dress, simply wrapping it around your shoulders is elegant enough.
- Tie the scarf around the handle of your satchel purse to dress it up.
- Fold the scarf in half lengthwise once, and one more time to create a longer and thinner scarf that you can wrap similar to a knitted scarf. This is perfect for when you want a thicker scarf for warmth but need something with a little more shape.
- Drape one half of the scarf around one of your shoulders while wrapping the other half around your neck. This is perfect for the days when it is too warm to wear a sweater, but still breezy enough to feel a little cold. This looks great with jeans and a tank top.
- Fold the scarf in half and drape it around your neck. Place the folded side to the center and pull the ends of the scarf through the loop created. Let the ends hang down loose.
Gone are the bright and sunny days of summer, and with them go the neon colors, the pastels and sharp whites of the season. The cool breeze of autumn brings with it richer hues, jewel tones, and thicker fabrics in woodsy and natural shades. Updating your fall wardrobe is much more than switching your summer dresses for wool sweaters and jeans, but also changing up your scarves, hats, purses, and jewelry into colors that go with the season. Here are a few outfit ideas that incorporate accessories in autumn colors.
For every day looks, it is a good idea to keep your outfit in neutral shades (browns, denim, beige, camel) that you can dress up with a brighter hued or jewel toned accessory. For example, pair some dark denim jeans with dark brown slouch boots and a beige sweater as a base. Add to your outfit an amethyst pashmina scarf and matching cashmere bucket hat. Carry a mustard handbag to add some dramatic contrast with the purple, or you can neutralize it with a deep brown leopard print tote. Throw on some bronze colored filigree hoops for some femininity and you are all set!
For a funkier option, pair some brown leather boots over black tights under a dark denim mini skirt. Tuck a black long sleeve v-neck shirt into your skirt, and wrap a maroon tube scarf around your shoulders like a cape or shrug. Wear a tweed newsboy cap to keep your head warm and carry a red orange clutch purse for some added spice. Or skip the hat and wear the scarf like a hood. If you want to go totally rogue, carry a crystal clutch purse. There is nothing wrong with being a little different!
For nighttime and special occasions, wear luxurious fabrics with heavier weight like velvet or brocade. Keep the palette simple so that you have more freedom with your accessories. Wear a velvet mini dress over black stockings and some glittering pumps. Add a dramatic statement necklace in gold or bronze, and carry a gold clutch purse. Earrings can be long and sweep your shoulders or they can be simple as a pair of emerald studs.
The air is getting chilly, so wardrobe essentials that keep you warm are necessary to survive the upcoming cold temperatures. However you choose to accessorize your fall wardrobe, be sure to stick with the season’s colors or you may stick out like a sore thumb.
To learn more about accessories in fall colors or to find the right one for you, please visit Chicastic now!