Hiking is a great way to exercise. Instead of being crammed in a gym next to a dozen other people you can work your way through the woods or up mountains and feel relaxed in the process. There are different … Continue reading
What do you get when you mix one of the hottest colors with one of the most versatile accessories? A wardrobe must have, that’s what.
Royal blue is an incredibly hot color right now. It has a bold effect without being over the top and is just as elegant and regal as its namesake might suggest. Scarves are incredibly versatile fashion accessories, covering chic as well as practical, and are essential assets to any wardrobe. When you combine the two together, you have a killer accessory that can do no wrong.
This color is bright but not too much. This is great for anyone wishing to liven up their wardrobe. That is not to say that royal blue is not daring, it is still eye catching but in a completely different way than say leopard print. The nature of its color allows it to work almost like a neutral, since it is so similar and so close to navy blue, but does so with a kick, adding that extra oomph to an outfit. It is not quite a pure primary color, but leans toward the jewel-toned territory and makes any outfit look more regal and dazzling.
When it comes to scarves, they can be used for anything. They can be worn to simply keep your neck warm in winter, but the way they are worn and what they are worn with can mean a lot of different things and can be done so in many different ways. A simple way to wear this chiffon scarf, is to simply wrap it loosely around your neck to imitate an infinity scarf. If you’re going for a more sleek and sophisticated look, you can wear it draped over your shoulders as a shawl, which can also double as a cover up! And there are thousands of styles to wear it in between. Braid the ends, loop it once tightly about the neck and let the ends loosely fall over the sides of your torso, or do the simple loop-through.
Depending on the way you tie your scarf will determine whether you’re dressing up or down, but no matter what, the color is more than appropriate. This startling blue adds a dash of color to any basic tee shirt and jeans outfit and is just as appropriate if worn out to dinner or to another formal event if paired with a little black dress. This jewel tone is one of the hottest colors right now and looks great with neutrals, patterns, or when worn with other colors. Have fun and feel free to mix and match, but no matter what you choose, know you’ll look chic in this royal blue solid chiffon scarf that you can purchase at Chicastic.
Chiffon scarves and bulky cotton scarves are ideal for all seasons. They are so versatile in style and also in the kind of clothing they match with. We have put together some of these lovely scarves that will make perfect stocking stuffers and holiday gifts for her. Scarves are a safe gift, because they are light, useful, not too personal and almost every woman uses them in some way or another. So they will make great gifts for colleagues, friends and family. Only under $9.99 buy now while stocks last only at Chicastic!
Scarves are one of the most popular accessories for women. They are available in multiple colors, patterns, and fabrics. Silk and chiffon scarves are best for summer, while pashminas and woolen ones are more suitable for cooler seasons. The versatility of scarves allows them to be worn with many different outfits, just by changing the way you tie them. Not only do they provide warmth and comfort, but they add that punch of color or finishing touch that truly makes an outfit. Most of them are long rectangular or oblong shaped, so the following tips will be for these types of scarves.
- Wrap once around your neck and let the ends drape down your shoulders for a simple and elegant look.
- Coil your hair in a bun at the nape of your neck. Tie the scarf around your head like a headband and wrap the ends around the bun for a stylish and fuss free hairstyle.
- Let the scarf hang around your neck with the ends hanging over your shoulders. Tie a knot in the middle of both ends to create weight that keeps the scarf secure. For another option, hold both ends in one hand with the vertex in the middle of your chest and tie a knot there for a feminine spin on a tie.
- Silk can hold its shape better than chiffon. Wrap the scarf around your neck two or three times to create a sculptured circle around your neck. Pin the ends together and tuck underneath the circle to imitate an infinity scarf.
- With a formal dress, simply wrapping it around your shoulders is elegant enough.
- Tie the scarf around the handle of your satchel purse to dress it up.
- Fold the scarf in half lengthwise once, and one more time to create a longer and thinner scarf that you can wrap similar to a knitted scarf. This is perfect for when you want a thicker scarf for warmth but need something with a little more shape.
- Drape one half of the scarf around one of your shoulders while wrapping the other half around your neck. This is perfect for the days when it is too warm to wear a sweater, but still breezy enough to feel a little cold. This looks great with jeans and a tank top.
- Fold the scarf in half and drape it around your neck. Place the folded side to the center and pull the ends of the scarf through the loop created. Let the ends hang down loose.
Chicastic has an eclectic collection of Multi Patterned Polyester Scarf Wraps ON SALE!!! There’s still a lot more winter left, so why not be fashionable and keep warm at the same time? Available in several colors each of Skulls, Floral Paisley, ZigZag, Color Blocked Stripes, Zebra Print and Animal Print!
This is the holiday season I am sure you enjoy shopping, but definitely not the long lines in cold winters- so why not go for online shopping. It offers the best o both worlds- you can browse through the entire store sitting on your couch and get great deals. Check out the latest collection of scarves and hats at Chicastic.