December means ugly Christmas sweater parties! Everyone dresses up in green and red vests, sweaters with reindeer on them, or even ones with light up features. But how do you accessorize something so gaudy? There are three approaches to choose … Continue reading
Tag Archives: sparkly clutch
Throwback Thursday- Blue Crush
Kate Bosworth tackled some big waves in tiny bikinis in Blue Crush in 2002. Not much has changed in the bathing suit department since then. You can still mix and match and it’s really more about what works for your … Continue reading
Tomorrow is the Fourth of July. That means red, white and blue everything. Jump on the patriotic bandwagon with these bold colored purses. This red basket weave clutch is a perfect addition to your warm weather wardrobe. Its textured weave … Continue reading
Throwback Thursday- She’s All That
She’s All That might be getting a remake. Where can we buy tickets?! We loved this cheesy film and its fashion transformation. They take a not so popular overall wearing teen girl, take off her glasses, cut her hair, and … Continue reading
Wardrobe Essential Accessories For Women
It is smart to invest in a few good quality wardrobe essentials than to spend cheaply on a lot of clothing items you may not wear very often. No matter what your budget, if you have these basic pieces in your wardrobe, you can always look like a million bucks!
- A Black Blazer is essential for every young professional woman because it goes with everything. Like the little black dress, it must fit your body perfectly. Paying a little extra to get it tailored is worth it!
- A Colorful Scarf can make a difference to any outfit! Best of all, they come in all colors, patterns and fabrics! Keep your neck warm with a soft pashmina in a bright pink, add sass to your LBD with a leopard print silk scarf, or bring out your eyes in a scarf that matches their color! The possibilities are virtually endless!
- A Black Pencil Skirt, like the LBD, can also transform from office wear to evening! You can pair this skirt with a button down for the office, or a sleeveless peplum top for going out later that night!
- A Sparkly Clutch is perfect for any special occasion! Be sure to choose one in a neutral shade or color so that it can incorporate into as many outfits as possible! Maybe a gold toned clutch covered in rhinestones, or perhaps a beige clutch, or even a black satin clutch with a glittery clasp. They hardly take up any room in your closet, so why not get two?
- A Colorful Tote can take the simplest outfit to the next level! If functionality is important to you, the tote is the answer. Make sure you choose one with stability and lined in a fabric that can be easily wiped clean. It is a practical investment, perfect for work or shopping!
- Black Pumps are a MUST for every woman, no exceptions! They can be worn to work, and straight to the bar afterwards! Invest in a classic, fashionable and high quality pair as these will be getting the most wear time out of anything in your closet. Keep a classy yet sensible heel (no stilettos here) to make sure they are office appropriate.
- A White Button down is like a blank canvas. It can be paired with ANY color, tucked in or left loose, under a blazer or over a tank top, be flirty with a skirt or professional with slacks. No woman should be left without one, or two!
With these wardrobe basics in your closet, you are sure to always step out of your house in style. As with any of your wardrobe pieces, make sure you check the fabric and care label. Knowing what care these garments need will make them last longer. For some great wardrobe essentials such as evening bags, clutches, tote handbags, colorful scarves visit Chicastic now!