Winter weddings are always magical to attend. The colors (like blues and maroons) make the occasion look like a winter wonderland while the bride’s dress looks like it belongs in a frozen fairy-tale. So since it’s the holiday season you … Continue reading
Marilyn Monroe is an iconic sex symbol. When you think of her, you probably think of her in her white dress from The Seven Year Itch, trying to hold it down over a subway grate. It’s a playful and sexy … Continue reading
Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble were two stylish ladies in Bedrock with their statement necklaces and cute dresses. For throwback Thursday we wanted to update their looks for today. Let’s start with Wilma. This red headed gal wore a white … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a cool purse to add to your wardrobe, check out one of these patent leather clutches. We love the snakeskin like texture and the shine of the glossy finish. These clutches are great additions to your … Continue reading
Christmas movies help to get us in the holiday spirit, and some films have become must sees before the season is over. Miracle on 34th Street is a classic example. Whether you like the original or prefer the remake, the … Continue reading
Heal all the people at your Halloween party with this sexy nurse costume. It’s a pretty easy look to pull together if you’re in a last minute rush. For starters, your outfit should be all white. This could be a … Continue reading
Don’t forget to accessorize on your big day! Here are some unique clutches to add some character to your wedding ensemble.
Every bride seems to be preoccupied with her wedding dress, above most all things, when it comes to planning her wedding. It will be, after all, the focal point considering the bride is one of the two special people being honored on such a wonderful and meaningful day. And while the dress is important, of course, you can’t forget all of your other accessories! Though they may not be as important for the ceremony, they absolutely do become important when it comes to the reception. The reception will be all about feasting and dancing and celebrating, so why not glam up a little? And not to mention, you’ll want to have some of your essentials on hand, so why not accessorize with a unique bridal clutch?
Clutch purses are always elegant, no matter what style or look you happen to be going for, and they are more than perfect for your wedding. Even the most traditional and timeless dress can be accented with a unique clutch. For instance, a pure white satin rhinestone clutch with embellished enclosure would work wonderfully. It would also look great alongside a more vintage inspired or retro gown. The appearance of this bag hearkens back to a more romantic time that suits both dresses rather well. If you have a more modern dress, then an updated clutch would do well. Consider something like a black and white basket weave hard box clutch for a gown of sleeker design. This bag suits a more modern look in both its use of pattern as well as its black and white color scheme. Black and white is always classy but has just as much appeal to edgier looks, as well.
Don’t forget about destination weddings, either. Where your reception will take place can have just as much influence on your choice of accessories as your choice of gown. If you’re headed to warmer climates to celebrate your vows, then a mother of pearl hard box will suit a beachier scene perfectly. The mother of pearl insets reflect the seashells of the beach and can be used with more modern dresses as well, especially considering its geometric pattern. If you’re headed to a swanky, candle-lit venue then a pearl embellished one ring knuckle duster will do the trick. Working well with both classic and timeless pieces, this bag is glitzy yet elegant all at once.
Remember, while your dress may be the focus of your wedding ensemble, the accessories do just as much to complete the outfit!
Find the perfect accessories for your special day at Chicastic.
A clutch handbag makes a great noncommittal accessory. It can be easily added to any ensemble on the go and just as easily removed if you want to go for a different look, but having one, if not a few, handy in your wardrobe will definitely come in handy. Having one handbag alone will not suffice. Different occasions call for different bags and a clutch definitely serves its purpose. If you’re the type of person that prefers their accessories be as versatile as possible, then this white glossy faux leather clutch is perfect for you.
White is a great color to break out come the spring time. Though this color might remind you of the snow that spring has hopefully left behind for good, it can easily brighten up an outfit and is also a great color to use when transitioning between spring and summer. White accessories are very resort chic and are wearable with most, if not all, outfits. White is a neutral and goes with everything, which is of course an added bonus. It can match virtually any outfit and suit any occasion, whether it is casual, professional or formal. It can even suit a night out on the town. Leather always gives off an air of sleek sophistication, and even this faux leather handbag does the job. Its glossy finish makes it appear even sleeker, and is also easier to take care of should it see to any spills or stains.
When it comes to using white, there is a wide and open playing field. Given that it is a neutral, it can be used to accent an outfit in several ways. If you’re wearing primarily dark or deep, rich colors, then it can suitably break up your look and add balance without taking away from the colors in your outfit. It can also be used with monochromatic looks or even all white for a classy yet daring look. Given this clutch’s versatility, it makes the perfect go-to bag. If you’re heading to a casual coffee date or if you need a classic clutch to go with a cocktail dress for a last minute formal event, this bag can work on any occasion and to full effect. It’s small size makes it the perfect addition to any look, adding whatever element you need. If you want to break up a monotonous outfit, it can do so with minimal effort. Same goes if you’re simply looking for an accessory that will match just about anything. An item with maximum usage definitely goes a long way and can help create countless outfits and looks.
Congratulations for finally choosing the gown for your special day. This occasion calls for the perfect accessories to make sure you look your best as you walk down the aisle. Though planning for this day can be exhausting, shopping for items to accessorize your look is one of the most fun aspects of weddings. Accessories are a way for the bride to incorporate her personality into her look. Here a few ideas to make sure you have everything you need to complete you ensemble.
- Shoes – Every woman loves to shop for shoes! With the endless multitude of styles to choose from, the right pair is out there waiting. Some brides like to stay traditional and match their shoe to their dress. Others like to incorporate a shoe in a soft shade of blue as their “something blue” for the day. Many brides like to match their bridesmaids by choosing a shoe in the color of their attendants’ dresses. And other brides like to go the non-traditional route and pick a wild style like animal print heels, sneakers, or even flip flops. The choice is yours! Make sure you break your wedding shoes in by wearing them around the house. The last thing you want is to be uncomfortable walking down the aisle. Another option is to have a second pair of flats to wear towards the end of the night.
- Jewelry – Based on the intricacy and detail of your dress, your jewelry should be the opposite. Keep the accessories simple if your dress is very detailed. Ball gowns, full lace, extreme beading and alternative style dresses should be accessorized simply. Otherwise, the bride may come off looking tacky, and that is the last thing we want. Dresses that are more straightforward and plain can benefit from flashier pieces of jewelry such as a statement necklace, detailed cuff, or long dangling earrings. Balance is the key to everything.
- Veils – A veil is a very traditional bridal custom. Some modern brides choose not to wear them. A fascinator with a small face veil will bring this tradition up to date for those women who want a more up to date look. If one decides to wear a longer one, there is always the option of removing it for the reception.
- Something Old – Add an heirloom piece for a sentimental touch. For instance, wear your grandmother’s ring hanging on a chain around your neck. Or pin a brooch to the ribbons that tie your bouquet together. Even an earring that lost its pair can be incorporated this way.
- Bridal Clutch Purse – Add a Something Blue Clutch Purse as your something blue for the wedding. If you already decided on something else for your blue, a white bridal clutch or silver evening bag would be perfect accessories for your wedding day.
Creating your wedding day ensemble should be fun and personalized! Accept constructive ideas but do not let other people tell you what to wear. This day belongs to you. Come to Chicastic now to make your wedding day outfit the perfect one ever!
We at Chicastic pride ourselves in being a part of the most wonderful day of your life – your wedding. Chicastic has an excellent collection of bridal clutch bags. We have the perfect accessory for every type of bridal dress. Check out this elegant and pretty white bridal hard box clutch bag – it is sure to get you all the attention.